Caller ID

Chris chris at mailvision.ath.cx
Wed Sep 17 15:10:41 EDT 2003

Greg, I went into minicom, but from there couldn't figure out how to get to
the point of typing in that string...  all I got to was the screen that said
to hit ctrl A then hit z to get help...  That screen to me, wasn't very
readable however...  Dang, I finally had to switch to another console and
log in to root, and type killall minicom.

That was the only way I found to get out of it.

Chris.