I'm sorry, but I'm desperet

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Sep 18 11:17:00 EDT 2003

Let me agree that, particularly with ALSA, reading the docs is
important.

But, so is the criticism of docs relevant. ALSA, in particular, should
stop doing the shtml include thing and symply point to the
basics--here's how to download, etc.

But, I suppose it's a Suse cultural thing. They definitely don't
document the way I document--or the way tldp.org does even.