I'm sorry, but I'm desperet

Glenn Ervin at home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Wed Sep 17 19:47:51 EDT 2003

Chris,
I too don't like that response:
"look in the how to's"
and the like.
If someone is an otherwise experienced person with technology, then a good
piece of software or an operating system should be intuitive, and it should
be do-able without reading documentation.
With winblows and all of its flaws, I can at least say that the average user
with an interest in figuring it out can do so without documentation.
I have learned DOS and winblows without ever touching any documentation.

Glenn