c d r d a o error

Danny Crone dannyboy at pobox.com
Fri Sep 5 20:34:46 EDT 2003

After typing
cdrdao --driver generic-mmc --source-device
/dev/cdromm
All that was on the same line.  Then I got the following output.

Cdrdao version 1.1.5 - (C) Andreas Mueller <andreas at daneb.de>
  SCSI interface library - (C) Joerg Schilling
  L-EC encoding library - (C) Heiko Eissfeldt
  Paranoia DAE library - (C) Monty

Check http://cdrdao.sourceforge.net/drives.html#dt for current driver tables.

ERROR: Cannot open "/dev/cdrecorder": No such file or directory
ERROR: Cannot open SCSI device '/dev/cdrecorder':
ERROR: Please use option '--device bus,id,lun', e.g. --device 0,6,0
ERROR: Cannot setup device /dev/cdrecorder.

I have an ide cd recorder.  What should I change?