a support question

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Wed Sep 3 13:27:24 EDT 2003

I am familiar with these drives, I have seen them myself from a friend,
and his 128 mb HD is as big as your pointer finger and about as thin, if
not thinner. I read somewhere online that Linux, well I should say
RedHat supported these drives. But it was not on an official RedHat
page, and the site is probably gone now. I would recommend calling the
sales person back and asking her for technical support, they might be
able to tell you if linux supports their products.

Hth,
Sina