A technical question about Linux

Jes and guide dog Harley jesman598 at triad.rr.com
Mon Sep 1 18:40:58 EDT 2003

Compare a
Windows startup to a Linux one.  Linux shows text messages telling you
what hardware is found, etc.  Windows shows you a graphical logo, and goes
graphical at the earliest opportunity.
Jes writes: I've heard that pressing tab shows you the boot process and takes away the Windows logo. I myself haven't tried this,
but You mean that doesn't work in windows either, as far as showing you the hard ware and boot processes?
Jes and Harley
Email: jesman598 at triad.rr.com
Msn instant messenger: subman70 at hotmail.com