Battle Of The Iethernet Cards

Joe Clever lists at clevercentral.com
Fri Oct 31 14:51:42 EST 2003

Since I have not seen any other replies, I will take a crack at this. I
think you are asking how to bind different apps/daemons to different
interfaces. I think that you will have to go searching for options in each
applications/daemons config/startup files/scripts. Often the app/daemon
will, by default, bind itself to all interfaces that it can identify. In
other words, you have to tell it if you want something different.