maildrop problems

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Thu Oct 30 11:07:49 EST 2003

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003, Joseph C. Lininger wrote:

> I'm using maildrop to filter my messages server side in to folders. I had
> been filter a list based on teh Reply-To header, since I know that is
> always the same. This worked fine until some time yesterday, then it just
> stopped working. Every message I receive gets dumped in to my inbox. To
> my knoledge, I haven't done anything that would have caused this. Does
> anyone have any hints? I'm using maildrop-1.6.2 with qmail-1.03 as the
> MTA.

This wouldn't be relevant to any other lists your on, but the speakup list
and any other lists hosted on speech.braille.uwo.ca would be affected
because the list server software was upgraded and as a result, the contents
of some header fields were changed.  I had speakup filtering into a folder
and it broke for me too (must fix that).

Hope that helps,
Geoff..