maildrop problems

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Thu Oct 30 08:24:53 EST 2003

I am using maildrop and qmail as well. Are you running maildrop system
wide, or on a per user basis? If you are running on a per user basis,
does your .qmail file contain:

|preline /usr/local/bin/maildrop

Does your .qmail file have correct group/owner and permissions?

-rw-r--r--    1 greg     users          33 Jun  8 16:53 .qmail

Is everything in your .mailfilter file as you expect, and does that
have correct permissions?

-rw-------    1 greg     users         695 Sep 16 10:14 .mailfilter

Do you see any unusual messages in /var/log/maillog?

Greg