Apache Server

Allan Shaw technews at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 30 09:40:50 EST 2003

Rejean,

What type of error are you getting when trying to access your http server
(ie: 404)?

I encountered a problem when moving my web site from Windows to Linux in
that under Windows I was using the naming convention of .htm for my web
files and discovered through trial and error that under Linux I needed to
use .html instead which solved the problem.

do you have ftp services running an is it accessible or are you
encountering a similar problem?