Apache Server

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Wed Oct 29 21:54:53 EST 2003

I can use apache locally but I can't access it from the internet.  Here is
what I tried.

I put ALL:ALL in my hosts/etc/.allow file.  That didn't fix it.
I put all: .interfree.ca in my /etc/hosts.allow file and still it didn't
work.
It isn't a router problem because my Windows http server works.  The only
thing i do is change the DMZ in my router to point to the Linux machine so
that should work.

What is interesting is that my exim can send locally, receive local mail,
send remotely but can't receive remote mail.  I wonder if it is related?  I
am open to ideas on how to debug this.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com