Dectalk pc working

Joseph Norton jenorton at chartertn.net
Wed Oct 29 20:50:49 EST 2003

Hi there:

Kirk gave me a few clues about modprobe and that does work.  I'm not sure
about how to build an initrd--some of this is pretty new to me.  Also, cvs
still seems to be partially broken, because the DECtalk PC part is not
getting built even as a module anymore.  Going to play with that one a
little.

Thanks!