Help With Exim Mailer

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Tue Oct 28 06:23:00 EST 2003

I read that chapter.  What was messing me up was that file permission stuff.
I couldn't get anything to change no matter what I did with the
configuration.  Now that I found the permissions problem, I am on the right
road.  There is also good stuff on the mail abuse web site.  It told me in
one sentence that if you fill in the local_domains you don't have to worry
about relaying because exim will only accept mail for that domain unless you
sign in, at which point you can specify other things to allow your local
machines to relay.  I will be soon ready to test using the mail abuse site I
hope.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com