querying serial devices.

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Oct 27 17:16:41 EST 2003

Yes, Yes! This is my exact same problem with Speakout.  It fails to probe
successfully.  I never had this problem till this last Friday's version from
CVS.  I mentioned it over the weekend but apparently noone else experiences
the problem or something.  It does not initialize Accent synths anymore
either.