Help with date and redhat 9

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 26 18:36:44 EST 2003

I got rdate to work; however, now I am having trouble with the crontab
-e command and option.
It tells me that I am doing something invalid and that the correct usage
is...and then it brings up this list and e is definitely on there as
edit. So I don't know what I am doing wrong. I tried reading the man
page, and that was about as helpful as nothing. How do I also give the
crontab root access, because if I am only logged in as Sina, I still
want the job to be run every five minutes or whenever my interval is.

Thanks,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message. However, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.