Help with date and redhat 9

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 26 18:13:21 EST 2003

Thanks for your response.

The only one of those I have is rdate. I'm going to go see if I can
figure out how to pass a server or multiple servers to it. and then
figure out how to add it to the chron like Alex was talking about.

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message. However, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.