Help with date and redhat 9

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 26 18:05:30 EST 2003

Hi Chuck

Thanks so much for your help; however, when I typed that command in, I
received the message of netdate not being a valid command. Is that maybe
a slackware specific program?

Thanks,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message. However, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.