*****SPAM***** My apology

kevin kjsisco at rcn.com
Sat Oct 25 17:04:48 EDT 2003

Okay, but in all seriousness, I mean no jokes hear.  I fed you all the info
and you have spit in my face.  So, it is you people who have treated me
poorly.  And I would just like to say that when all of linux is like I view
it you will all say, "damn it...you know...this guy realy is on the money!"
No offense, but show me respect.  I do the same for you.
Kevin
email:
kjsisco at rcn.com