*****SPAM***** My apology

Jacob Schmude jschmude at adelphia.net
Sat Oct 25 16:41:42 EDT 2003

Hi
WEll, I've refrained from responding to this guy's messages... until now.
Kevin, just what the hell do you mean? You sound like some crazed psychopathic supervillain from a bad cartoon contest. You know, the traditional "today
the city, tomorrow the world" line?
Life as you know it is over? I will not be stopped? Come on, man! this is NOT, repeat NOT, how you get people to take you seriously--not like we were
before, but now we definitely are not.
You obviously haven't got a clue what you're talking about, and I think we've all heard enough. And if you ever get your modifications into cups or mailman,
I'm gonna have to question the project maintainers, cause the only way they'd let your mods in is if they were smoking lots of dope. I mean, they'd have to
be doped up or worse to even consider taking you seriously if the way you've treated us is any indication.
However, I do thank you for giving me a good laugh with this last message. Go write some cheap comics or something and quit pissing around here, ok?

Later