Mail server solutions for RedHat?

Joe Clever lists at clevercentral.com
Sat Oct 25 12:01:42 EDT 2003

Krister,

I found postfix to be relatively easy to set up, even though I had never
setup a mail server before. It comes with Redhat 9. It is supposed to be
easier to setup and more secure than sendmail. Pop3, pop3s, imap and imaps
are all included with Redhat 9, also.

You can find more info about postfix at
www.postfix.org

Redhat has an older howto at