*****SPAM***** My apology

Shaun Oliver shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Sat Oct 25 07:08:07 EDT 2003

at the risk of being helpful, Jes and guide dog Harley delivered up the following on Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 09:55:42PM -0400,
> Kevin, you're full of it! You don't know a thing about Alsa, that's sure! And if you meant to say this crap about packets sent
> over networks then why didn't you just come out and say it dude? Heck, I haven't even used Linux for a day, haven't even gotten
> used to the operating system buddy, and I can tell you that what you're saying is pure nonsense! Quit wasting our time! I would
> love to see you write documentation on how to repartition a hard disk, or format a hard drive, or even, just write a document
> about how to set up a network in windows, and prove yourself to be a flat out newbie at computers in general! Ahahahahaha!
*SNIP*
first of all, could we try to trim the size of the postings please?
some of us pay for the data we transfer every time we're on line.
secondly, kevin you should just get nicked and get off.
the top post is from a newbie that knows jack about linux as yet but
knows full well you're wrong and annoying.
kevin I'll say this once so read carefully.

 PISS OFF!

--
Shaun Oliver
"Becareful of the toes u step on today, they maybe connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!"

EMAIL: shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO: blindman01_2000
MSN: blindman_2001 at hotmail.com
AIM: captain nemo 200
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman
CHANNELS: #awesomeradio #mircpopup-magic #linux #help #ourworld #audiofile #mauisun