*****SPAM***** My apology

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Fri Oct 24 23:28:20 EDT 2003

On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 09:09:36PM -0400, kevin wrote:
> All I meant was that a Linux box works best when dealing with handling data
> packits over a network and this product will allow the blind user to send
> and recieve *shutter* windows files across a network (office to office for
> instance) if need be.

Oh, you mean like what you'd do with samba, for instance?

> I understand how you my think I am full of it, after all, such words may be
> hard to grasp.  However, I say
> that if you give this release a chance, the concept will catch on.  I don't
> mean to waste anyone's time, I simply ask that you keep an opend-mind.

Umm, I still (like everyone else) don't know how this has anything to do with ALSA?

> After all, isn't this what open-source is all about?

Umm. Well actually, free software's about freedom, actually.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3    | But I will lay my burden
Email: davros at ycardz.com   | in the cradle of your grace,