*****SPAM***** My apology

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Sat Oct 25 00:58:07 EDT 2003

Wait a minute.

You're using a Windows machine, talking with JFW.

You want to send some kind of message to ("communicate with") my Linux
machine, on the same network.

That message will be received and processed, by what ever speech software
I am using on that Linux box.
How could your decision about anything, have any relationship what ever,
to how my Linux system, spoke that information?

Luke

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, kevin wrote:

> I used that as an ixample.  Look at it this way.  You work on redhat 9 in
> some office, and I work on a windows machine.  I want to comunicate with
> your machine, but I want to use alsa to speek rather than that cursed jaws!
> I would utelize parts of your system, access linux files and work with them.
> Now, I could telnet, but I think you see the difference.
> Kevin
> email:
> kjsisco at rcn.com

Want a free month of internet access on a great ISP?  Go here:
http://www.tacticus.com/net/