*****SPAM***** My apology

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Fri Oct 24 20:17:49 EDT 2003

Kevin,

I read the documentation you sent to the list. First I'm incredibly
confused by what you wrote. Why are you even attempting to marrie
windows and alsa. I assume you are attempting to draw some parallel, but
I miss the entire point. Alsa has nothing and I mean nothing to do with
speech in any form you could possibly dream up. Alsa is modules to make
sound from sound cards and that's the simplest thing I can think to say
on that note.
You further more write and I quote from the documentation:
"I would first like to make one thing clear: alsa has nothing to do
   with Jaws for Windows!"

Yes yes you got that right on the money!
" However, be that as it may, the
kernal allows
   for such alterations because it was designed to be networked to a
   Windows machine."

Ok what the hell do you meanthat ALsa was ment to be networked to a
windows machine or the Linux kernel. SUrely you don't mean the Linux
kernel as how is a kernel going to be networked to a windows machine and
what fruitloop would even do such a rediculous thing. Not to mention
that if you ment Linux is to be networked to windows, its the other way
around. Windows is barely networkible to itself let along anything else.

The point is Kevin that you haven't answered the qestuions we asked,
you've not proven anything, you must be mad, and surely you can't expect
anyone to take this load of shit seriously. I mean I'm trying like hell
to be reasonable, but I can't help post this message because your
attempt at documenting this tool just doesn't make sense. I'm not the
sharpest tool in the shed, but I can see this stuff you wrote is just
rediculous. Look the fact of the matter is you are making a fool of
yourself and surely that's not your intention.
Whatelse is there to say? I've tried racking my brain to come up with
something that might make some sense, but I just can't think of it. If
this was some module or something in the kernel that was tied to the
video, maybe I could find something, but it just doesn't fly in any form
you've presented it.

Scott