Sendmail Wpon't work

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Fri Oct 24 15:59:15 EDT 2003

When I do sendmail xxx at yyy.ca I can compose the note but when I do a
control-z to send it I get the message 1 stopped job sendmail

Some background.  I decided to try the Courier mail system.  At first it
seemed good but as I read, I became less taken with it.  It has a nice
configuration web interface, but I don't care for its mailing list manager.
I couldn't get outlook express to sign on to its pop server.  I began to
realize that I was having more success with exim.  The problem of sendmail
not working started after I moved to Courier.  Now that I removed all of
Courier and installed exim, the problem is still hear.  I'm not testing
anything else until I get to the bottom of this.  I don't know how to
investigate a process that gets stopped.  Where do I look for the error?
This is probably simple, but not to me.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com