*****SPAM***** My apology

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Fri Oct 24 08:24:41 EDT 2003

Hi all,

<smiling>  My objection to this particular missive of Kevin's is not
the content but the method used.  Shaun has delivered a rousing
rendition of what the content of this post "apology" deserves.  I
shall not try to take away his thunder.  How could I?  That fresh,
earthy, Australian tang is just what this documentation needs.

No, my objection is to *anyone* who wanted his documentation taken
seriously, daring to place *any* written material on-line or off
without running a SPELL CHECKER!!!  I mean "sinse"  "specificly"
"lisence"????  C'mon folks.  If you're going to place yourself in line
for firing from the Australian Militia, you sure as Hell don't need to
ask for drubbing from The Rochester Grammarians Association.  Now, I
mean really, bad tactics, bad tactics.  In short, this spam is utter
and complete rot, deserving any and all criticism it gets!

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net
WEB SITE:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp
"All that is gold does not glitter.  Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT