*****SPAM***** My apology

Shaun Oliver shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Fri Oct 24 02:33:44 EDT 2003

I've read bullshit in my time but this takes the bloody cake.

kevin not only once again have you insulted our inteligence, you've
proven yet again you're a total and utter moron.
alsa is nothing more than modules and utilities for sound cards. or in
your pathetic little ms windows world, drivers. understand brainiac?
it doesn't take rocket science to realize once again you're talking out
your arse.
do us a favour and give your other end a go.
you've got alot to learn about linux.
and lesson 1 is.
never, ever, compair windows to linux. you'll die in the attempt.
and kevin you're dead. you're starting to stink man.
enough with the claptrap already.
make stuff up by all means but go write a book or something.. don't come
here pretending to have coded a useful utility when in actual fact
you've pulled a fast one on us.
once again. go away.

at the risk
of being helpful, kevin delivered up the following on Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 01:55:00AM -0400,

--
Shaun Oliver
"Becareful of the toes u step on today, they maybe connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!"

EMAIL: shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO: blindman01_2000
MSN: blindman_2001 at hotmail.com
AIM: captain nemo 200
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman
CHANNELS: #awesomeradio #mircpopup-magic #linux #help #ourworld #audiofile #mauisun