Oh how i wish

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Thu Oct 23 03:35:24 EDT 2003

Do ask.

Some of us will not answer. Some of us will answer, trying to help. And
some will tell you to RTFM.  Of those: some will be pains in the ass about
it, just telling you to RTFM, with no real clarification.  Others,
however, after actually reading your question, will tell you what FM to R.

Over all, though, even if no users anywhere answer, it can not hurt to
ask, and the potential that you will get some kind of answer, actually
outways the potential that you will be ignored.

Regards,

Luke
 On Thu, 23 Oct 2003,
Krister Ekstrom wrote:

Want a free month of internet access on a great ISP?  Go here:
http://www.tacticus.com/net/