new alsa-tools releases!

Shaun Oliver shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Tue Oct 21 06:54:18 EDT 2003

at the risk of being helpful, Keith Watson delivered up the following on Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 06:47:29AM -0400,
> Ok guys, I have a suggestion. Let's ignore the ignorant! My
> understanding of the anacronym gui is graphical user interface.
> As far as I know, and Kirk correct me if I am wrong, speakup DOES
> NOT operate ina graphical user interface environment. But hey
> that's just my understanding of the subject. I could be wrong and
> this idiot could be right. NOT!
>
> So as a suggestion, unless he sends on some sort of proof in the
> way of documentation himself and quits suggesting that we waste
> the time and effort to validate his claims, I believe that we
> should just ignore the ignorant.
>
> Just my 2 cents worth.
>
> Keith

HERE HERE!

--
Shaun Oliver
"Becareful of the toes u step on today, they maybe connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!"

EMAIL: shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO: blindman01_2000
MSN: blindman_2001 at hotmail.com
AIM: captain nemo 200
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman
CHANNELS: #awesomeradio #mircpopup-magic #linux #help #ourworld #audiofile #mauisun