new alsa-tools releases!

Keith Watson Kwatson at smed.yi.org
Tue Oct 21 06:47:29 EDT 2003

Ok guys, I have a suggestion. Let's ignore the ignorant! My
understanding of the anacronym gui is graphical user interface.
As far as I know, and Kirk correct me if I am wrong, speakup DOES
NOT operate ina graphical user interface environment. But hey
that's just my understanding of the subject. I could be wrong and
this idiot could be right. NOT!

So as a suggestion, unless he sends on some sort of proof in the
way of documentation himself and quits suggesting that we waste
the time and effort to validate his claims, I believe that we
should just ignore the ignorant.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Keith