new alsa-tools releases!

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Mon Oct 20 19:23:59 EDT 2003

Sorry I don't mean to drag this one, but what in the hell are you
rambling on about. I could care less and I'm sure others would agree
what your role is. WHat value does this suposed tool you have been so
vaig about have. Why can't you just answer the questions we've asked.
WHy must you make this so damned difficult, insult our intelligence, and
just generally be annoying. WHy can't you just answer the question and
you'd not have to be concerned about a war. Answer the question that's
all you have to do its that simple. GOt back and read your original post
and the subsequent posts asking questions and answer them. If this is a
tool that folks can benefit form then tell the world, don't make this so
painful, I don't see how you benefit. Man your a strange duck, geez take
this chance to tell us what a great thing this is, you know blow your
horn.
I'll stop posting on this topic now.