new alsa-tools releases!

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Sun Oct 19 07:17:12 EDT 2003

I dont' want to keep the flames alive here, but to be honest I looked at
all the "readme" type files and I didn't see your name in there Kevin
and I wasn't sure just by reading over this stuff how any of these apps
would do any good. I know I didn't read anything that discussed screen
readers etc. Speakup or otherwise.
Maybe its me, but maybe not.
And if there's any truth to what is quoted below, please don't do that
its just not a good thing. You give so little specifics, information,
and the answers to my questions have all be off the mark.
Telling me I had to ahve this set of tools doesn't mean anything to me I
like to know more and you just insisted I download it because I needed
it.
I doubt this to be the case Kevin.