new alsa-tools releases!

Shaun Oliver shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Sun Oct 19 00:38:05 EDT 2003

at the risk of being helpful, kevin delivered up the following on Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 12:24:54AM -0400,
> The frameviewer allows frames to be more easily recognized in speakup
> because let's be honist.  Screen readers are a bit shaky with that.  Also,
> you can specify which type of interface in an application (such as mdi.)
> This solves alot of issues.

I've never read so much faeces in my entire life.
kevin, we're not using a gui nore will we be any time soon. well, some
of us might be to play with gnopernicus but that's a different kettle of
fish.
there's no mdi on the console. not to my knowledge anyway.
do us a favour and stop sprouting pure unadulterated bunkum.
well may you ask why doth he flame so?
it's simple. unless you're prepared to put your money or lack there of
where your mouth is, and let us know exactly what you did rather than
create some ficticious app, and want to gain some recoginision for
something someone else did, I suggest you quit while you're behind.

--
Shaun Oliver
"Becareful of the toes u step on today, they maybe connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!"

EMAIL: shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO: blindman01_2000
MSN: blindman_2001 at hotmail.com
AIM: captain nemo 200
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman
CHANNELS: #awesomeradio #mircpopup-magic #linux #help #ourworld #audiofile #mauisun