courier problem

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Thu Oct 16 20:55:26 EDT 2003

Hi all. I set courier up acording to it's install instructions and I can send and recieve mail locally without any problems. The only place I run into a problem is with fetchmail. I started fetchmail and watched /var/log/maillog to see what happened. Fetchmail started up fine and grabbed the messages from my isp's mailserver. Then when it tried to pass the messages to the local courier smtp server I get a 513: syntax error. does anyone know how I can fix this?