Mailman Is Driving Me Crazy

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Thu Oct 16 19:49:50 EDT 2003

I am having trouble with mailman.  I installed it using the apt-get -q
install mailman command from Debian.

I did a newlist command to create a test mailing list.
I put in my aliases.  Those might have problems, I need to read Exim
documentation.
My real gripe is that when I go to
http://192.168.1.103/mailman/listinfo I get the following error which tells
me to talk the the webmaster, namely myself, to have him, that is me, check
the error logs.  The error logs in var/lib/mailman/logs are empty except the
smtp which acknowledges 1 thing sent. Here is the message

Bug in Mailman version 2.0.11

Bug in Mailman version 2.0.11

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but
the webmaster
can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com
Ham License VA3REJ