One thing at a time and from the top...

Michael Ryan MichaelRyan at gov.nl.ca
Tue Oct 14 08:52:12 EDT 2003

Hello list:

Sorry for my last posting not being overly clear.
I guess I should try too do one thing at a time.
This will be a low user traffic FTP server.
For this, I need to know which FTP server come standard with Red Hat 9, where the configuration files are stored, I looked in /var/FTP, nothing  except pub, where I can find some comprehensive help on beginning a basic FTP server configuration and commands to know to stop,  start and so on.
perhaps someone might know of a much nicer FTP server to use if the standard Red Hat 9 FTP server is not the best for newbies.

Thanks to all:
Michael