Problem with Capital Letters with CVS Speakup

Terry D. Cudney terry at CottageInWasaga.com
Sun Oct 12 17:34:06 EDT 2003

Hi Scott et al,

	Your observation is correct. For the last few months, cvs speakup has integrated my laptop keymap withthe traditional speakup keymap (keypad keys) into the kernel. This allows people using other than a U. S.  keymap to "loadkey" their preferred keymap without interfering withthe the speakup keys.

	See the file "README-cvs-keymap" in the goodies directory for details of the keymapping.

HTH,

	--terry