Problem with Capital Letters with CVS Speakup

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Sun Oct 12 22:24:56 EDT 2003

Interestingly I just realized that the caps lock key no longer gives the state. Now I
didn't get the cvs Speakup before the site went down and in fact this is the same
version 2.0 I've been using sense I brought my box back online a few weeks ago. I may
have missed something while I was out of the loop, but is this the case or is there
something else going on in my case.
I can't recall off hand if the caps lock key provided the status previously to be
perfectly honest. Can someone set me straight?

tnx
Scott