Problem with Capital Letters with CVS Speakup

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Oct 12 21:10:15 EDT 2003

These comments, Luke, are precisely what I took offense at with Adam. I
take the same offense here. And, I have pretty much the same response,
except more so.

Luke Davis writes:
> From: Luke Davis <ldavis at shellworld.net>
>
> On Sun, 12 Oct 2003, Janina Sajka wrote:
>
> > Adam Myrow writes:
>
> > > nip ...  I remember Kirk saying to avoid CVS just before the web
> > > site went down.
> >
> > Now, what is this comment supposed to mean?
>
> Touchie, touchie!:)  It sounds to me, that it means that CVS speakup is
> known to have all manner of bugs at the moment, and if you used it when
> the author says spesificly that you shouldn't, reporting bugs serves no
> real purpose.
>
> Now, of course, if you aren't using CVS Speakup, it is a whole different
> matter.

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group