Problem with Capital Letters with CVS Speakup

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Sun Oct 12 17:39:48 EDT 2003

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003, Janina Sajka wrote:

> Adam Myrow writes:

> > nip ...  I remember Kirk saying to avoid CVS just before the web
> > site went down.
>
> Now, what is this comment supposed to mean?

Touchie, touchie!:)  It sounds to me, that it means that CVS speakup is
known to have all manner of bugs at the moment, and if you used it when
the author says spesificly that you shouldn't, reporting bugs serves no
real purpose.

Now, of course, if you aren't using CVS Speakup, it is a whole different
matter.