Moving My Windows Mail Server To Exim

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Fri Oct 10 08:34:07 EDT 2003

I'm going to move my mail server and mailing lists from Windows.  Kirk tells
me to use Exim which is probably as correct as you'll ever get.  I read
about exim and it doesn't say anything about setting up accounts.  Does it
use shell accounts?  If not, how do I set up e-mail addresses.  It talks
about SMTP servers.  I assume it has pop support in order to receive mail.
I wish Linux had more documentation for dummies.  I know these questions
might be obvious, but you can't assume answers.  I want to leave my mail
server down for as short as possible, and I know I'll run into problems.
Just trying to anticipate them.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com