Resolv.conf

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Thu Oct 9 20:25:18 EDT 2003

Every few days something updates my resolv.conf file.  I usually have
nameserver 127.0.0.1 because I have a nameserver, but somehow the
nameservers for rogers.com get in there and the whole thing stops.  I might
have done something stupid like install a package I shouldn't have.  In
Windows I am use to being able to get a list of what I have installed, so I
didn't write that stuff down.  Is there a way of getting a list of what I
installed, or at least, what packages are installed on my machine?

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com
Ham License VA3REJ