determining gateway

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Thu Oct 9 19:16:57 EDT 2003

cdnt01-a-rtr.ve seems to be the name of your gateway. It also seems
that the full name didn't fit in route's output. If you've got an idea
of what the full name is, then you want to see which ip address it
resolves to.

Can't help you with the ip address you provided. Ultimately, you are
the person who would know what your gateway is. My guess is from
looking at the output I get from route, that the ip you provided is
the ip that gets assigned to you, not the ip of the gateway.

Greg