I love it!!

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Thu Oct 9 12:58:51 EDT 2003

Okay Bill:  I am a tad confused after reading your posting.  Is the
audapter now getting initialized or not?  I think I had always
initialized it in the passed.  My original settings may have been
different than those set by David though.  I am sure sometimes he
doesn't look just changes according to the various docs.  How do you
believe the synth should behave after initialization?  As far as I
know you are the only Audapter user we have so I don't mind setting it
however you like within reason on initialization.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061