I love it!!

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Wed Oct 8 22:00:10 EDT 2003

Hi,

     I'm running on all but the last checkin.  It goes into the initrd
just fine.  It's good to hear the boot messages again.  Did you know that
the tty is still accessible by whatever cares to write to it?  That should
make the emacspeak folks very happy in deed.

     One thing that I don't know how to feel about.  until David's
rewrite,  the driver never initialized the Audapter.  This was fine with
me, because it can be controlled quite well from the front panel.  Now, as
of today, it's back in that state.  I like the old and current behavior,
even though it's broken.  Shouldn't the driver initialize the synth?

          Thanks and 73.
--

Bill in Denver