router question (fwd)

David Poehlman poehlman1 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 9 11:08:10 EDT 2003

Hi Cheryl,

I don't know if you have read this page or not, but it can provide you with
some guidance on your questions.  In part, as with all of their products or
nearly all of them as far as I can tell, they don't officially support any
operating systems or browsers that they don't list here but i do know that
there are some ways of doing this in linux.
http://www.linksys.com/support/support.asp?spid=1
I also searched their knowledge base and did not find any reference to using
the bfsr41 with linux.