router question (fwd)

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Thu Oct 9 10:40:18 EDT 2003

Hi all. i sent this to the Madison linux Users Group and there seems to be
some question as to whether I could configure this router in linux without
a javascript-capable browser. Has anybody had experience with this router?
Can if be configured with our present text-based tools in linux? Does it
need to be configured via linux or can it just be done through the Windows
machine?
Thanks.

--
Cheryl