Help With Samba

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 2 16:14:54 EDT 2003

This is only a guess, but it might be a flaw in that Windows XP is
trying to access or ask you for a password for every single individual
file and subdirectory it encounters? I have no clue how you would go
about fixing the problem if this were the case, but I just wanted to
offer that as a possibility.

Hope this helps,
Sina