apt4rpm

Igor Gueths igueths at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 02:22:33 EDT 2003

Good luck Scott. I am trying to build Gnome from source and am running
into problems right now with building Atk and telling it where to find
Glib. After that I think I should be fine in terms of building,
installing, and running Gnome properly. Yes your rasons are similar
Scott...Trying to get my girlfriend using Linux on a Gui, so I figured
Gnome was the best place to start. Thankfully I just got the Xserver
running showing a gray screen. Right now its nothing but that's going to
soon be changed.