ntp server, was: Re: Gnome for redhat 9

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Wed Oct 1 19:27:12 EDT 2003

Scott,

Psu.edu runs a publicly accessible ntp server. In fact, there is a
clock setting script which someone posted here a while back, and that I run
every 24 hr to set my clock. The script uses the psu.edu server.

If you're interested, I can send you the script privately, so as not
to clutter the list with something that's already in the archive.

Greg